- Draw and Write Through History
- Draw and Write: Book 4 Pilgrims, Pirates and Patriots
An excellent supplement to any history curriculum! Whether you are using a classical, Charlotte Mason, or traditional textbook approach to teaching history, your students will retain more of what they have learned - and enjoy learning it! - by drawing and writing about each time period.
Each book comes in a lay-flat binding for drawing ease! Cursive handwriting copywork about the history is also included.
* Chronological, was an emphasis on Biblical history
* Aimed at ages 8+, but adaptable for younger students
* Highly student-friendly!
-- Each drawing is broken down into steps, and each step is shown in color
Book 4 includes:
* Columbus' ships
* Pilgrim children
* George Washington at Valley Forge
* Revolutionary War soldiers
* A kangaroo
* A windmill
* A pirate
* The Great Barrier Reef
--- and more!