- Draw and Write Through History
- Draw and Write: Book 2 Greece and Rome
An excellent supplement to any history curriculum! Whether you are using a classical, Charlotte Mason, or traditional textbook approach to teaching history, your students will retain more of what they have learned - and enjoy learning it! - by drawing and writing about each time period.
Each book comes in a lay-flat binding for drawing ease! Cursive handwriting copywork about the history is also included.
* Chronological, was an emphasis on Biblical history
* Aimed at ages 8+, but adaptable for younger students
* Highly student-friendly!
-- Each drawing is broken down into steps, and each step is shown in color
Book 2 includes:
* Greek soldiers
* The Lighthouse of Alexandria
* The Great Wall of China
* Hannibal's war elephants
* The Roman Colossuem
--- and more!